Growing dynamic company that sources goods for numerous small and medium-sized businesses throughout the country. Operating in a variety of different sectors including; construction, furnishings, manufacturing, and convenience store industries.
President & CEO
June 2017 to Present
Report to the company’s board, direct two Vice Presidents, and manage the organization’s human resources, marketing, financial and accounting departments.
- Built Brand Equity
- Created a new private label brand for the company called Ricci Products. The Ricci name made it easier for Nbound to sell our private label goods to retailers who needed a brand on their product but did not want the Nbound name or the manufacturer’s name on the products. The Ricci brand increased our retail sales 28% over two quarters.
- Wrote blog posts to Nbound’s blog and shared them through social media to further expand Nbound’s brand name and establish the company as an industry expert.
- Managed Liability of Company
- Managed Accounting and Finances
December 2016 to June 2017
Contracted by founders to develop a strategic plan and design the startup’s branding.
- Developed Business Plan: Designed a business plan that utilized the abilities of the founders and the investor to run the startup in a very lean sustainable manner.
- Created Branding and Marketing
- Collaborated with the founders and the investor to come up with the name ‘Nbound’ and develop brand standards.
- Developed a website and social media to give the company an online presence.
Global CNC cutting machine manufacturer with $15 million per year in annual sales. Retro Systems manufactured and sold CNC plasma, oxy-fuel, and waterjet cutting machines through the company’s experienced sales force and a multi-tier distributor network.
Director of Marketing
July 2013 to October 2015
Appointed by the President and COO to lead the expansion of the company’s thermal and waterjet cutting lines domestically and internationally.
- Developed and Executed Marketing Strategy & Plans
- Developed the domestic marketing plan that resulted in 15% growth annually while reducing the overall advertising budget.
- Developed marketing plans to grow international presence in Mexico, the Middle East, and Russia.
- Setup Arcus Processing Branding
- Designed and developed the brand for Retro Systems’ new subsidiary material processing company, Arcus Processing. A new brand was created to separate Arcus from Retro Systems to avoid potential conflict with Retro Systems’ existing and potential customers.
- Designed and managed the construction of Arcus Processing’s new manufacturing facility and office interiors. Spaces were designed to showcase the company brand.
June 2012 to July 2013
Reported to the Vice President of Sales and his staff to transition Retro Systems traditional marketing and advertising methods to a more strategic digital approach.
- Improved Retro Systems’ Online Presence Through Digital Marketing
- Increased online leads 50% annually by designing and developing a new SEO-friendly WordPress website.
- Increased customer retention 25% by developing and managing an email marketing campaign.
- Built Facebook following from scratch to over 5,000 page likes in under three years with a social media budget of under $500 per year.
- Designed Branded Environments of New Sales Center: Increased our sales close rate 46% by designing and managing the construction of new Sales Center. Spaces were designed to maximize the company brand.
April 2009 to June 2012
- Enhanced Branding and Graphic Design
- Redesigned and updated marketing materials to better-represent company brand and better market the company’s products.
- Refined the company brand to be consistent and modern.
- Improved Online Marketing Analytics: Set up marketing and advertising analytics, which were used to determine company’s future strategic direction.
Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture
World class architecture firm specializing in large-scale sustainable architecture and urban design projects.
April 2008 to March 2009
Worked on numerous competitions and business development proposals for multi-use projects in the Middle East.
- One Park Avenue – Dubai, UAE
- Led the team that was responsible for the tower portion of the 600,000 square meter tower.
- Monthly developed content and presentation materials for our Emirati client.
- Atrium City Master Plan – Dubai, UAE
- Kuwait University Competition – Kuwait City, Kuwait
HOK Sport + Venue Event (now Populous)
World’s largest sports architecture and design firm.
May 2007 to April 2008
Developed and managed construction document on 18,000 seat multi-purpose arena.
- PPG Paints Arena – Pittsburgh, PA
- 600,000 square foot arena that was home to the National Hockey League’s Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Develop various aspects of the design from Schematic Design through 70% Construction Documentation.
- KFC YUM Center – Louisville, KY