- Assist President with marketing and communications for the boutique award-winning residential architecture firm.
- Developed graphics and branding: Designed and developed a logo and branding that portrayed the firm as a modern, elegant boutique office.
- Received a handful of awards and publications:
- Published multiple times in Chicago Magazine, Small Space Living Magazine, Qualified Remodeler Magazine, and Houzz
- Awarded the Chrysalis Award for Remodeling Excellence
- Awarded the Qualified Remodeler Master Design Award – Gold
- Sit on company’s Board of Directors
Contracted by founder and CEO of cryptocurrency investment group to develop website and graphics.
- Developed multi-language website to increase business both domestically and internationally.
- Began generating online leads within the first two months of the launch of the site.
- Tripled customer conversion after the launch of the site.
- Graphic Design Work
Green Flash Machine
Contracted by new ownership to develop a new brand and a business development plan for the San Diego-based machine shop.
- Developed Strategic Marketing Plan: Created marketing plan that aims to increase revenue 40% in 2018.
- Built Company’s Online Presence:
- Designed website heavily focused on user experience and business development. The new site is designed to maximize new business leads and provide useful analytics to the management team to make necessary content adjustments.
- Website has been averaging slightly over ten leads per month through SEO and Google Adwords campaigns as was planned.
- Designed Graphics and Brand Standards: Developed new branding and brand standards to ensure proper utilization of brand in various marketing materials.
Peace Hospice & Palliative Care
Contracted by CEO to develop and execute a creative marketing plan for the Chicago-area home hospice company.
- Developed and Setup Framework for Strategic Marketing Plan:
- Increased social media interactions 78% and increased website traffic 19% by incorporating branding and advertising into Social Media.
- Set up Google AdWords Campaign and Google Analytics to document and track online traffic.
- Designed and Developed New Website: New website has an improved user experience and is better optimized for search engines. SEO has increased online leads two-fold.
- Developed Brand Standards: Setup brand standards that defined a consistent look and feel to the company and created value throughout the company’s different marketing and advertising media.
Contracted to develop branding and graphic design for startup additive manufacturer.
Contracted to develop award submissions and project proposals for the international architecture firm.
- Developed Proposals: Developed architecture and engineering proposals for the corporate architecture firm. Successfully won 75% of the proposals created.
Contracted to by president to develop marketing materials for the global healthcare business.
Build website, developed branding, and managed social media for small Kansas Real Estate Developer.
Developed logo and graphics for the professional mixed martial artist.
Developed a logo for the 3d printing filament company.
Tim Salm Group
Assisted top producing Chicago real estate agent with open presentations, events, and websites.
Sotheby’s Real Estate
Consulted with Jameson and Sudler branches of Sotheby’s International Realty.
- Averaged $2 million in annual real estate sales.
- Produced marketing materials and other marketing content for residential real estate agents.
- Hosted numerous events to build companies client base and generate interest in properties.
Collaborated with potential investors for a concept design for an alcohol-infused cupcake boutique/bar.